DIy metal jewelry stamping parties
now offering in-house DIY Metal Jewelry stamping Parties at our downtown store or garden city studio.
Book yours today!
Gather with friends and family or your team and create custom jewelry!
To buy tickets and learn more about our already scheduled/public DIY Metal Stamped Jewelry Parties, head over to our events page to see if we have any upcoming workshops.
Read on if you’re interested in scheduling and hosting your own private party!
Ever heard of "Paint n Sip"? Same kind of deal here but instead of ending up with a painting you'll never hang or let see the light of day, you'll end up with a super rad metal piece of wearable art you'll love for years to come.
Participants get to design and create their own Fluff style accessory with guidance and instruction from our expert team of jewelry makers all while using our tools, stamps, and materials.
Fluff Parties are great for all occasions. A holiday or bachelorette party, a birthday, a team building exercise, or just because. Parties run between 1.5-2 hours long (depending on how many people) and depending on the location you choose, can accommodate a maximum of 25 people.
Please anticipate providing enough table space (no glass or tile tables please) and chairs for each guest as well as a small table for us to set up tools and materials.
- Parties can take place just about anywhere. We've done them at private homes, coffee shops, wineries, breweries, greenhouses, restaurants, dentists offices, and now in-house at either our downtown store or production studio in Garden City (more deets below).
The only requirement is that the location of your choosing has enough NON-GLASS tables and enough seating to accommodate your guests, plus one additional medium to large sized table for us to set up our tools/materials on. 😊
- Downtown Boise Retail Store - We now offer the big backroom of our downtown location for hosting stamping parties! This space is available daily starting at 6 PM and can host up to 20 participants. Additional space and tables available to host your own food and beverage. Party participants will receive 10% off in store during the party! 765 W Idaho St. Boise, Idaho.
- New as of February 2023! You can now also book a more intimate experience at our Garden City production studio and get a behind the scenes look at where the magic happens. We are currently only able to host a maximum of 6 people at this location but stay tuned as we're hoping to expand this offering to a larger group soon. Experiences here are "public" and can be booked on demand during our regular operating hours here. If the times offered during our regular studio hours will not work for you and you have a group of 6 people, please request a date and time by filling out the form below.
- You get to decide what to make! Options include making a pair of earrings, a necklace, 2 guitar picks, 2 dog tags, 2 wine glass tags, a bottle opener, a keychain, a bracelet cuff, or a jacket/bag zipper pull.
- Choose your own metal “blanks” (charms) in Silver or Gold. Dozens of sizes and styles to choose from. All attachments such as ear wire, necklace chain, key rings, etc. are included. 😊
- Choose your own decorative attachment to add to your pieces. This consists of either beads or other metal design components.
- For necklaces, choose your own chain. Options include: gold finish (brass), antiqued brass, antiqued copper, bright silver, or antiqued silver.
- For earrings, choose your own ear wire. Various size and shape options as well as metal finishes available. Upgrade to a Sterling silver or 14 karat gold filled option for an additional fee.
Parties start at $490 for a group of 10 people or less ($49 per person). Add $49 for each additional person up to a max of 30. (10% discounted rate for group of 15 or more)
A $49 non-refundable deposit is required upon scheduling the party. Pay for your deposit HERE (Please only pay for your deposit once you have already filled out the form below, spoken with a Fluff representative, and scheduled a party.)
Remaining fee will be collected at the party and we are happy to run individual cards to cover fees. Credit cards, or checks are accepted. (We cannot accept cash at these events unfortunately.)
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cash payments at any of our events other than at our downtown retail store. Only card payments.
- As with any service these days, it is customary to tip your Fluff jewelry maker. 15%-20% is a great way to show our Fluff staff you had a wonderful time and appreciate their hard work to put on your party. We will be able to accept cash or card tips. Please let your guests know to anticipate tipping in advance.
- Fluff parties are not intended to "teach" you and participants how to make jewelry or how to start your own jewelry business, rather they are intended to provide a unique and fun experience for you and your guests.
- If you are ready to schedule a party, please fill out the form below. Or if you have questions or would like to learn more, please feel welcome to email us at email@example.com or call us at 208.616.3199.