DIy metal jewelry stamping parties
now offering in-house DIY Metal Jewelry stamping Parties at our downtown store or garden city studio.
Book yours today!
Gather with friends and family or your team and create custom jewelry!
To buy tickets and learn more about our already scheduled/public DIY Metal Stamped Jewelry Parties, head over to our events page to see if we have any upcoming workshops.
Read on if you’re interested in scheduling and hosting your own private party!
Ever heard of "Paint n Sip"? Same kind of deal here but instead of ending up with a painting you'll never hang or let see the light of day, you'll end up with a beautiful piece of wearable art you'll love for years to come.
Participants get to design and create their own Fluff accessory with guidance and instruction from our expert team of jewelry makers all while using our tools, stamps, and materials.
Fluff Parties are great for all occasions. A holiday or bachelorette party, a birthday, a team building exercise, or just because. Parties run between 1.5-2 hours long (depending on how many people) and depending on the location you choose, can accommodate a maximum of 25 people.
- Parties can take place just about anywhere. We've done them at private homes, coffee shops, wineries, breweries, greenhouses, restaurants, dentists offices, and now in-house at either our downtown store or production studio in Garden City (more deets below). The only requirement is that your venue has enough table space (no glass or tile tables) and chairs for each guest as well as an additional table for us to set up tools and materials. Feel free to email or call us for some good free or affordably priced venue options.
- Downtown Boise Retail Store - We now offer the big backroom of our downtown location for hosting stamping parties! This space is available daily and can host up to 25 participants. We have additional space and tables available to host your own food and beverage. Order pickup from a restaurant downtown and swoop it up to have dinner and drinks while you party. As an added bonus, party participants will receive 10% off in store that evening only! 765 W Idaho St. Boise, Idaho.
- Garden City Production Studio - You can now also book a more intimate experience at our Garden City production studio and get a behind the scenes look at where the magic happens. Depending on the day and time you book, there may be other employees doing their work around you so you might have an opportunity to see some of that process as well. We are currently only able to host a maximum of 10 people at this location but stay tuned as we're hoping to expand this offering to a larger group soon. Experiences at our studio can be booked on demand (same day in many cases) during our regular operating hours (9-3, M-F). Simply give us a call (208.616.3199) if you'd like to visit with short notice and we'll see what we can do. 😊. If our studio operating hours will not work for you and you have a group of 6-10 people, please request a date and time by filling out the form below.
- You get to decide what to make! Options include making a pair of earrings, a necklace, 2 guitar picks, 2 dog tags, 2 wine glass tags, a bottle opener, a keychain, a bracelet cuff, or a jacket/bag zipper pull.
- Choose your own metal “blanks” (charms) in Silver or Gold. Dozens of sizes and styles to choose from. All attachments such as ear wire, necklace chain, key rings, etc. are included. 😊
- Choose your own decorative attachment to add to your pieces. This consists of either beads or other metal design components like stars, triangles, leaves, etc.
- For necklaces, choose your own chain. Options include: gold finish (brass), antiqued gold, bright silver, or antiqued silver.
- For earrings, choose your own ear wire style. Various size and shape options as well as metal finishes available. Upgrade to a Sterling silver or 14 karat gold filled option for an additional fee.
Parties taking place at our Garden City Studio during our regular operating hours (9-3, M-F) can book groups of 1-10 people at $49 per person. If you are wanting a same day experience, please call us 208-616-3199 and we'll see what we can do. For future bookings, go ahead and fill out the form below. If you are looking to book at our studio outside of business hours, we require a minimum of 6 people, with a max of 10 at the same $49 per person rate. Again, please complete the form below for parties outside of operating hours.
Parties that will take place in your home or venue of your choosing start at $490 for a group of 10 people or less ($49 per person). Add $49 for each additional person up to a max of 25. (10% discounted rate for a group of 15 or more)
A $49 non-refundable deposit is required upon scheduling your party. Pay for your deposit HERE (Please only pay for your deposit once you have already filled out the form below, spoken with a Fluff representative, and scheduled a party.)
Remaining participation fees will be collected at the party.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- As with any service these days, tipping your party facilitator/s 15-25% gratuity is greatly appreciated. It is of course not required, but is a wonderful way to show your appreciation for their efforts and attentiveness. Obviously, we are very grateful for your business and hope you will please let us know if there was anything unsatisfactory about the party. You can email us at email@example.com with any feedback you may have.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cash payments at any of our events other than for tips.
- Fluff parties are not intended to "teach" you and participants how to make jewelry or how to start your own jewelry business, rather they are intended to provide a unique and fun crafting experience where you and your guests get to leave with a beautiful piece of wearable art.
- Attendees must be 13 years of age or older to participate. This experience is appropriate for people aged 13 and up due to the challenging nature of the activity and the importance of appropriate and careful use of our tools and stamps. Any persons younger than 13 are welcome to attend (depending on the venue) but sadly cannot participate in the physical stamping portion of the evening. Thank you for understanding.
- If you are ready to schedule a party, please fill out the form below. Or if you have questions or would like to learn more, please feel welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 208.616.3199.